Independent Legendary Book Store Offering Millions of Titles Across Varied Categories Since 1978. Delivering Worldwide
Study the masters! Improve your handicap, swing, and technique.
Move from Saturday-golfer to amateur extraordinaire. Packed with everything golfing - from the history of golf, key players, and famous courses to insightful tips on how to step up your own game and master key shots.
Learn golf as a beginner or improve your game through tried and tested tips, a look into the most common mistakes and how to fix them, and how to perfect every swing. Inside, you'll find:
- Practical instructions about every aspect of golf
- 1,500 photos, illustrations, maps, and diagrams to develop correct, consistent technique
- Performance charts to assess your progress
- Chapters to help you "read" the course, deal with different situations, learn the all-important etiquette, terms and rules, and make decisions about choosing equipment
- Recent changes to the official rules of golf and the latest clubs, kit, and accessories
Authored by award-winning golf writer, Nick Bradley, this golf book engages keen golfers from start to finish. There is little about golf left untouched and the pages of this exciting book. It explores the game from its ancient origins to where it stands today, profiles great golfers, women's golf, competitions, and key moments in golfing history.
Brimming with detail and superbly illustrated, The Golf Book is the ultimate golfing gift and definitive guide to the famous game for players and fans alike. Bringing you face-to-face with stars such as Tiger Woods, Gary Player, and Nancy Lopez - golf courses like Augusta National USA and prolific competitions such as The Open, The Ryder Cup, and the Curtis Cup. You'll be inspired to book your time on the green and master your chip, pitch, and hybrid shots.