The ultimate pregnancy book from one of India's top gynaecologists
You've decided to have a baby—and for the next nine months your questions won't stop. One of India's top gynaecologists and obstetricians—and a country specialist in managing high-risk pregnancies—has written the ultimate pregnancy book that covers every issue, answers all your questions and tells you exactly what to expect.
• How to prepare your body for pregnancy
• A trimester-wise account of what happens to your body, and what symptoms to look out for
• All the tests for each trimester
• What to eat and how to exercise
• Falling ill during pregnancy
• Dealing with high-risk pregnancies—including first-time older mothers
• Labour and childbirth
• What you should be asking your doctor
Writing in a tone that is warm, humorous, clear and no-fuss, Dr Salvi will lay all your anxieties and every question to rest. So you can put your feet up and enjoy those nine months!