The Constitution of India
is the supreme law of India and the longest written constitution in the world. This edition brings you the bare act with the latest amendments and a history of how this imperative document came into being!
- A comprehensive document that outlines the framework and structure of India's political system.
- Enshrines the principles of democracy.
- Reflects a progressive approach to governance.
- Reflects changing social, economic, and political conditions over time.
- A model for governance and democratic values.
About the Author
The Drafting Committee of the Constitution included Dr. B. R. Ambedkar as the chairman and Sir B.N. Rau as the constitutional legal advisor. Other 7 members of the committee were Alladi Krishnaswamy Iyer, N. Gopalaswami Ayyangar, K.M. Munshi, Syed Mohammad Saadullah, N. Madhava Rau, T.T. Krishnamachari, and D.P. Khaitan.